Our down-to-earth approach aims at concrete, measurable results for our clients.
« The expertise of M&T Performance allowed us to rationalise our operations and improve the refinery's project management. »
- Marc-André Poulin
Ultramar Refinery, Saint Romuald, Québec
At M&T Performance, we create win-win partnerships with our clients by becoming part of their team. Senior management lays out its goals and our mandate is to succeed in reaching them. This approach allows us to take into account each business's particular culture and environment. We then lever these goals so that the group can outdo itself. This kind of exercise is stimulating for everyone and ensures that everyone buys into the proposed solution.
All of our advisors have years of experience covering the whole range of consulting and project management. Our dynamic, client-oriented style focuses on results and the "roll-up-your-sleeves" approach generates enthusiasm and pride in the project groups that we work with.
Over the years, we have developed a sixth sense which allows us to ferret out problem areas and put effective solutions in place. We understand our clients' environments and are able to propose approaches which correspond to the realities they have to live with. Our intervention leads the team members to ask themselves questions such as:
- What are the constraints that are keeping us from carrying out our strategies? How do we get rid of these constraints?
- What kind of information would help me make better strategic decisions?
- How can we better forecast and manage our cash flow?
- What part of our procedures is holding back progress?
- Could Information Technology allow us to get a larger market share? Or forge ahead into new markets?
- How can I put together an offer that clients can't refuse?
We have successfully managed dossiers in many sectors of industry and at various stages of the chain, from manufacturers to consumers. Our consulting services cover the following areas:
- Senior management support
- Strategic planning
- Process re-engineering
- Project management
- Special projects